Thursday, February 6, 2020

February 6th, 2020

I arose at 4:30am and read 2 Samuel chapters 1 – 3 and recited John chapter 14. How can one hear the Word of God in Jesus Christ written in John chapter 14 on not believe that God the Almighty is one Devine being who subsist eternally in three persons. I admit that I have had confusion in my past days of following the Lord regarding the Trinity. Sometimes, even now I am confused as to who I should be praying too. Should I pray to the Father or should I pray to Jesus Christ and I almost never consider that I should pray to the Holy Spirit, yet the Spirit is equally God in essence with the Father and the Son. Most often I pray to the Father in the name of the Son but I will also pray to the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit as one Devine being. During such a prayer I may even address members of the Trinity individually. However, I always conclude in Jesus Christ because it is in Jesus Christ alone that I am justified before Almighty God. Yesterday, I worked in Cardiac Rehab from 7:30am until 4:00pm; Darlene and I enjoyed a fellowship dinner at Sylvania Church sitting with our friends the Kriechbaum’s. I desire to be with our brothers and sisters in Christ and just being able to talk with the brethren during the middle of the week is a wonderful blessing. I have a long day ahead. I will be at work from 7:30am until 6:30pm then my plan is to run on a treadmill for 40 minutes after work. Yesterday, I took the day off from exercise because my plan is to exercise 5 days a week.