Monday, September 27, 2021

My God and My Lord

Dear Neighbor,

Is the God of Israel your God and is the Son of God your Lord? God created all things, He is Almighty and there is no other besides Him. Jesus Christ is his only begotten Son our Lord. Jesus lived a righteous life pleasing to God. God said of him, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased.” There is no other man who has ever walked on the earth in whom God was well pleased.
Jacob referred to God Almighty, the creator of heaven and earth as the God of Abraham and Isaac. God appeared to Jacob when he fled from his brother Esau and God prospered him during his sojourning, but it was not until he returned that Jacob called God Almighty my God. When Jacob was converted to God, God renamed him Israel, for he had striven with men and with God and had prevailed.
Jesus referred to God Almighty as My Father and God referred to Jesus as My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased. All authority has been given to Jesus Christ, in heaven and on earth. Is the Father of Jesus Christ your God and is the beloved Son of God Almighty your Lord?

Your Servant for Jesus’ Sake