Saturday, April 3, 2021

The Blessing

Abraham•Isaac•Jacob•David•Jesus, this is the line through which all of the nations on the earth shall be blessed. John the Baptist said, John 3:35-36 (NASB) “The Father loves the Son and has given all things into His hand. He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.” It is through faith in Jesus Christ that all are saved!

Psalms 118:24 (NASB), says, “This is the day which the LORD has made;
Let us rejoice and be glad in it.” I do not know what will come today. I did not know that I would be where I am today but my trust is in the Lord who created heaven and earth. I know that I am scheduled to work in the CVICU today but I do not yet know whom I will be caring for or their present condition. We are all like grass, lovely when we are blooming but all wither and fade; however, the word of the Lord remains forever (Is 40:6-8) and he has promised eternal life for all who repent and believe in the Son.