Protest Sin or Preach the Gospel
I’ve noticed a trend lately that has caused me to ask the question. Are we as believers in Jesus Christ called to protest sin or are we called to preach the gospel? Sin has existed in the world among men since our father Adam sinned against God our creator by taking and eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The world that we live in is a dark and wicked place, but there is good in the world. Much of the beauty that God created still exists today. I have noticed a trend among some of my brethren, especially on facebook that has left me wondering, and asking questions, seeking answers from God in His word. In October of last year my heart was pricked by God over the plight of the unborn. This caused me to do some research and in doing so I found out how far reaching this atrocity is. I also discovered the root cause of abortion in America which is sexual immorality. You can read about this in the blog I wrote called: “ Sexual Immorality Kills ”. This led me...