Sunday, July 26, 2015

Every Tear


I often feel sad; I could elaborate, but that would only be complaining. This world is a very difficult place to live in, but the Lord Jesus Christ said, "These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33 [NASB]). People make the gospel out to be so many different things and declaring by their own set of rules who is saved and who is not. The Lord Jesus Christ promised eternal life to whoever believes in Him (John 3:16), I choose to follow Him. In His Father's house Jesus is the Sheppard and He will guide all who believe in Him to springs of the water of life and wipe away every tear out of our eyes (Rev 7:17). I pray that you hear His voice and come follow Him.