Saturday, October 20, 2012

Christ or Judgment

On 9/21/2012 I took part in a group called project Ezra, reading scripture publicly. I went to the town square in Tyler Texas and read aloud Hebrews chapter 10 then preached the gospel of Jesus Christ in Open-Air. On Good Friday April 6th 2012 I preached my first Open-Air, this is about my 7th Open-Air since then. I'm posting this for three reasons; 1) for the glory of God, 2) that an unbeliever or someone who thinks he is saved may hear it an repent and believe, 3) to encourage all believers to go out and preach the gospel to show that anyone God has saved can do this. This is an audio only, with some pics that have meaning for me. I hope God blesses you and this edifies you.

Mike Peek a slave of Jesus Christ

If you receive this blog by email you probably can't see the video. Here is the website for the video on Youtube, just click on it and it should take you to the video on Youtube. http://youtu.be/y16Die4NvM0